Sunday, November 25, 2012


Walking Dead Episode 5-6 Recap
Spoiler Alert

I been thinking about all the stupid things that have transpired and I have come up with a few key questions I need help answering.

Where is Lori’s body?

Not possible. Lets take a short review of the chain of events upon Lori’s demise.
Lori has baby, dies, Carl's shoots her (not sure if he did shoot her or shot her in the head), Baby comes outside, two people ride off to get baby supplies, Rick goes on killing spree, Glen checks on  Rick and digs graves, Rick finds bloated zombie in boiler room ( no Lori ). Where the hell is Lori’s body???
#bloated #atetoomuchcheatingbeotch #foodcoma #feast #thanksgivingdinner

My theory is we will see Lori walking as a zombie soon. I think Carl did shoot Lori but not a shot to the brain; he shot her in the cheek. It’s Carl and he sucks, so my case is pretty good.

My wife’s theory is Glen snuck in there, didn’t kill the zombie that was full from eating too much lying cheating scandalous tramp aka Lori and took her body and buried it. She thinks Daryl put a flower on Lori's grave. Wrong. The grave count in the yard was 3 holes – one for Tdog, Carol and Lori.
Tdog got buried, and in the episode recap Daryl put a flower on Carols grave. 

Proof that Lori is not buried from AMC Website. 









So where is Lori????Can anyone answer the question?


Next question –

How did this crew turn to crap so fast?

Where did all the silencers go on the weapons? They seemed liked they evolved into some zombie killing crew but they have gotten destroyed by the prison. Their crew sucks now. I mean really take a look at the gang now that Glen and Maggie got taken.
Crazy Rick, One Leg Hershel, Girl that doesn’t speak, Stupid Carl, Daryl and half dead Carol, Baby and two convicts.....


"Wazzzzzzzz Up"
Next Question –

Who lets this guy walk up to you?

I am firing shots, I would rather let a zombie crawl into my bed for snuggle time then let this knife handed bleeding psychopath near me. Glenn is an idiot; bust a cap in this fool.

#gotcha #fools #howdidyounotseethiscoming #asianpeopleproblems

Next Question –

Why do they keep letting zombies linger about?

The only good zombie is a dead zombie, if they are next to the fence, grab your poking device and put them out. Especially when you are waiting on two people to drive up on a Harley after getting supplies, just kill them off so the path is clear.



Next Question –

How are Daryl and Carl not deaf from a pistol being shot right behind their ear holes?

First off before addressing the gun shot in his ear, how did a zombie sneak up on three people getting slippers? Post up a look out!  Come on Man! “Nice shot on the zombie, now I am deaf in my left ear as you just blew out my ear hole.”

Please add you questions if you have any, there are so many flaws, by all means add them to the comments, I will attempt to answer any if I can. 

#WhitePeopleProblems

No comments:

Post a Comment